A short testimonial from our Upper Intermediate student Grasiely

A short testimonials on Grasiely’s experience in Australia. Thanks for sharing with us 🙂

Grasiely“I arrived in Australia, because it was my husband’s dream. But, now I can say that it was the best choose in my life, because Sydney is the most beautiful place that I saw. When I arrived here, I didn’t have sufficient English to survive. However, I needed my husband’s help to do everything. The time passed and in the first month, I got my first job in a café. However, my first work’s day was very difficult, because I didn’t understand anything that my boss said. So, I always was thinking that I could do everything, I just needed to be strong and improve myself day by day. Of course, at the first time, is going to be very hard for everyone. But it is going to be easier if you used your problems to find a solution. So, I used this reason to study hard and I got better. I am so grateful to Ability school and all the teachers, because they have been essential to my progress.”

Grasiely – ABILITY English Upper Intermediate student

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.