Who Are We?

Who are we?

This week the students of Elementary 2 have been learning to describe people. Here they are, describing their classmates, and with illustrations!

Ghali – by Kubra

This is Ghali. He’s in my class. He has sparse hair. He has black hair. He is brown. He is wearing a black t-shirt. His nose is a little long. He is very skinny. He is married. He is tall. He likes to wear shoes.

Ghali

Kubra – by Ghali

This is Kubra. She is in my class. She has a red scarf. She has white and black shoes. She has a brown watch. She has blue jeans. She has a black shirt. She has a red bag.

Kubra

Francisca – by Sherry (Yan)

This is Francisca. She’s in my class. She comes from Spain.

Francisca

Sherry (Yan) – by Francisca

This is Sherry. She’s in my class. She wears a shirt, blue pants and black boots. She is very nice.

Sherry

Group Photo – Ghali, Kubra, Francisca and Sherry

Ghali, Kubra, Francisca and Yan

Keichiro – by Julien

He has brown eyes. He’s not very tall. He has long black hair. He’s from Japan. His name is Keichiro. He’s in my class. He’s slim. He’s wearing jeans and a purple shirt. He wears glasses and has boots.

Keichiro

Julien – by Keichiro

This is Julien. He has brown eyes. He is in my class. He comes from France. He has short brown hair and is wearing a black jumper and blue shoes.

Julien

Group Photo – Keichiro and Julien

Keichiro and Julien

Ahmed – by Non

This is Ahmed. He’s in my class. He comes from Saudi. He has curly hair and is wearing a blue t-shirt and a red cap.

Ahmed

Non – by Ahmed

This is Non. He is in my class. He comes from Thailand. He is short. He has short black hair. He has a grey pullover. He has grey shoes. He has a black t-shirt and a silver watch.

Non

Group Photo – Ahmed and Non

Ahmed and Non

Fabio – by Priscilla

This is Fabio. He’s in my class. He comes from Brazil, too, like me. He’s a tall man with short blond hair. He has a moustache. He’s wearing blue jeans and black shirt with black shoes. He has white skin.

Fabio

Priscilla – by Fabio

This is Priscilla. She’s in my class. She comes from Brazil.

Priscilla

Waleed – by Juan

His name is Waleed . He is from Saudi Arabia. He’s in my class. He’s a very good person. He’s very big. He has. He has black eyes and long brown hair. Waleed is very beautiful.

Waleed

Juan – by Waleed

This is Juan. He’s in my class. He comes from Colombia. Juan has short brown hair. He is wearing a black and white vest. He’s wearing a black watch.

Juan

Group Photo – Fabio, Priscilla, Waleed and Juan

Fabio, Priscilla, Waleed and Juan

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.