Upper Intermediate 1 Melbourne Campus Class
We made a list of our predictions for the future in groups.
- People will speak only one language.
- We think people will be driving flying cars.
- We think that people will not go to school but they will educate themselves at home with the Internet.
- We think people will live only in high buildings in small spaces.
- We think people will not cook but they will take pills.
- In 2060 we’ll be using self-driving cars.
- We won’t need to work at the office but we will work from home.
- We will be able to enter our houses without keys, instead we will use our fingerprints.
- Transport will be automated.
- People will be eating pills instead of their food.
- Robots will be doing peoples’ housework.
- Governments will be fighting wars with robot armies.